Terms of Service
Identification of the website publisher
|Company:||J RIEUX ET COMPAGNIE|
|Postal address:||81 Route de Cordes|
|Head office:||81 Route de Cordes|
|Telephone:||+33 5 63 60 80 80|
|Intracommunity VAT number:||FR31324731918|
|Person legally responsible:|
Website production & hosting
By accessing this website, users expressly and irrevocably accept the terms and conditions hereinafter.
Access and use of the lareservealbi.com website are subject to these terms and conditions of service,
which are binding upon you and with which you are required to comply.
We would therefore advise you to read the following carefully. J RIEUX ET COMPAGNIE asserts its quality as a responsible company.
We would therefore remind you that alcohol abuse is harmful to your health. Alcohol must be consumed in moderation.
Access and use of the lareservealbi.com website by people residing in France are strictly reserved for adults.
That is the reason for which you are prompted to specify your year of birth whenever you access the website.
Liability for any violations of the foregoing, especially if users of the lareservealbi.com website incorrectly specify or falsify their age, will be disclaimed by J RIEUX ET COMPAGNIE.
Access and use of the lareservealbi.com website in other countries and territories, where alcohol consumption is permitted, are strictly reserved for people that are legally authorised to consume alcoholic drinks.
Consequently, people residing in a country or territory where use of the lareservealbi.com website is not permitted by applicable law and legislation, or people that have not reached the required age to access this website, are requested to immediately exit the lareservealbi.com website.
All of this website is covered by French and international legislation concerning copyright and intellectual property.
Photographs, texts, slogans, drawings, images, animated sequences with sound or not and any works integrated into the website are the property of the company J RIEUX ET COMPAGNIE or third parties that have authorised J RIEUX ET COMPAGNIE to use them.
The logos, icons and graphic chips represented on the website are protected by copyright and articles L.511.1 and following of the Intellectual Property Code concerning the protection of registered designs.
All reproduction rights are reserved and strictly limited, including for downloadable documents as well as iconographic and photographic representations.
The trademarks mentioned on this website have been registered by the companies owning such trademarks.
Legal action may be taken in respect of any unauthorised use of any or all of these rights by third parties.
Unauthorised use of all or some of these rights by third parties may be lead to prosecution.
J RIEUX ET COMPAGNIE declines all responsibility in the event of a delay in updating, or the interruption or unavailability of the service.
J RIEUX ET COMPAGNIE reserves the right to correct the content of the website at any time and without prior notice.
Reproductions of the said website and the works that are reproduced on it, whether on paper or in digital format, are authorised subject to them being strictly reserved for personal and private use.
This excludes any use for advertising and/or commercial, and/or information purposes, regardless or not of whether they comply with the provisions of article L.122-5 of the Intellectual Property Code.
Any reproduction, representation, use or modification, by whatever procedure and on whatever support, of all or part of the website or all or part of the different works that make it up, without having obtained the prior authorisation of the publication director is strictly forbidden, constitutes forgery and may lead to civil/criminal proceedings, as well as the payment of damages.
Access to the website
The user of the website the lareservealbi.com acknowledges having the competence and means required for accessing and using this website.
J RIEUX ET COMPAGNIE may not be held liable for elements and events beyond its control concerning the use of the website and its effects on material and/or software incompatibilities and damages which may result from these on the user’s technical environment, in particular his/her computers, software, network equipment and any other equipment used to access or use the service and/or information.
It is recalled that by accessing or remaining fraudulently in a computer system, damaging or causing malfunctions in such a system, fraudulently adding or changing data in such a system is subject to criminal sanctions.
The lareservealbi.com authorises the setting up of a hypertext link to its content, subject to:
- the website director’s authorisation;
- not using the deep linking technique, meaning that the pages of the website lareservealbi.com should not be embedded in the pages of another website but accessible by opening a dedicated window;
- reference being made to the source that, via a hypertext link, will point directly to the said content.
Any use for commercial or advertising purposes is excluded with the exception of those referred to in the provisions. This authorisation does not apply to websites that disseminate information of a controversial, pornographic, or xenophobic nature, or which, in general, may be deemed offensive.
J RIEUX ET COMPAGNIE declines any responsibility for the content of the websites proposed via links, regardless of the type of link from or to lareservealbi.com.
J RIEUX ET COMPAGNIE reserves the right to oppose it being set up.
Protection of personal data
Data collected on this website, by whatever means, is for reserved use by the company J RIEUX ET COMPAGNIE.
In accordance with article 34 of the modified Data Freedom Act 78-17 of 6 January 1978 and the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679) or “GDPR”, you have a right of access, modification, rectification and deletion with regard to your personal data.
To exercise this right, contact us by email at: email@example.com
The information collected by means of the forms on this website is electronically processed for the purpose of creating a sales proposal.
The recipient of the data is: J RIEUX ET COMPAGNIE
In pursuance of France's Data Protection Act 1978, you have the right to access and amend your personal information.
If you wish to exercise this right and obtain disclosure of your personal information, contact us at the above address.
For your financial transactions, the lareservealbi.com website uses an external payment solution.
With this system, your credit card payment is made directly on the online bank's secure server.
At no time will your credit card number be disclosed to J RIEUX ET COMPAGNIE.
The standard terms and conditions of sale and cancellation relating to online bookings or booking requests are specifically
indicated in the relevant forms.
You can ask for a copy of the standard terms and conditions of sale at the above address.
The online booking solutions require you to check the box entitled "I accept the standard terms and conditions of sale" prior to any purchase.
Tourist tax, if applicable, will be specified on the hotel's invoice.
Tourist tax is not included in the amounts indicated at the time of booking.
The application of such tax is beyond the control of J RIEUX ET COMPAGNIE.
Only the person sending a cookie is likely to read or amend the information contained in the cookie. The cookies that our website places on your device are used for the purposes described hereinafter, subject to the settings that you have defined in the browser that you used to visit our website and which you can modify at any time.
- Produce statistics and measure how many people are visiting and using the various elements on our website (visited sections and content, journey, etc.), so that we can improve the value, look and feel of our services. Adapt our website's presentation to your device's display settings (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) when visiting our website, depending on the hardware and software that your device uses to view or read content.
- Remember the information that you entered in a form on our website (registration, access to your account or authentication to access one of our group's services) or data relating to any products, services or information that you selected on our website (subscribed service, basket contents, etc.).
- Allow you to access restricted and personal areas on our website, including your account, using any login details or data that you may have previously provided.
- Implement security measures, such as when you are prompted to log into content or a service again after a certain period of time.
Cookies sent from our website by third parties
The storage and use of third-party cookies are subject to the privacy policies of those third parties. When we are aware of the presence of any third-party cookies, we will inform you of their purpose and the ways in which you can define your settings for those cookies.
Third-party applications integrated into our website
We are likely to include third-party computer applications in our website, which you can use to share our website's content with other people or show other people your visit or your opinion regarding our website's content. This especially applies to the "Share" and "Like" buttons from such social networking sites as Facebook and Twitter. The social networking site providing this type of application button is likely to identify you with this button, even if you did not use the button when browsing our website. This type of application button can be used by the social networking site to monitor your browsing history on our website, simply due to the fact that your social network account was activated on your device (open session) while browsing our website. We have no control over the process that social networking sites use to collect information relating to your browsing history on our website and associated with the personal information in their possession. We would invite you to refer to the privacy policies of those social networking sites to determine the purposes, particularly advertising purposes, for which they might use the browsing information collected via such application buttons. The said privacy policies must enable you to define your permissions for those social networking sites, especially by configuring your account settings for each site.
Your cookie settings
For further information, refer to the section entitled "How do you manage cookies according to your browser?"
- Accepting cookies: whether or not a cookie is placed on a device mainly depends on the user's settings, which can be freely defined and modified at any time via the settings available in the browser. If you have configured your browser to accept cookies on your device, the cookies built into the pages and content that you have viewed may be temporarily placed in a specific area of your device. The information contained in the cookie can only be read by the sender.
- Blocking cookies: if you prevent cookies from being stored on your device or if you delete any cookies already in the device's memory, you will no longer be able to access certain features that are nevertheless required to browse certain parts of our website. Such would be the case if you attempted to access content or services for which you must be signed in. Such would also be the case if either we or our providers, for the purposes of technical compatibility, were unable to recognise the type of browser used by your device, the language and display settings, or the country from which your device appeared to be accessing the Internet. If applicable, we disclaim all liability for any consequences arising from the reduced performance of our services caused by our inability to store or read the cookies required for the operation of such services and which you have blocked or deleted.
How do you manage cookies according to your browser? To manage cookies and your settings, the configuration for each browser is different.
The configuration is described in your browser's help menu, which will show you how to amend your cookie settings as required.
- For Chrome™: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
- for internet explorer™: https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- for safari™: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?viewlocale=fr_FR&locale=fr_FR
- for firefox™: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies-preferences?redirectlocale=fr&redirectslug=Activer+et+d%C3%A9sactiver+les+cookies
- for opera™: http://help.opera.com/windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html,
- and so on
Flash© cookies from Adobe Flash Player™
Adobe Flash Player™ is a computer application that allows for the fast development of dynamic content using the Flash programming language. Flash (and applications of the same type) memorises the settings, preferences and use of such content using a similar technology to cookies. However, Adobe Flash Player™ manages such information and your settings with a different interface to the one provided by your browser. If you are likely to use your device to view content developed with the Flash programming language, we would invite you to access your Flash cookie management tools directly at the http://www.adobe.com/fr/ website.
- Produce statistics.
Adapt the presentation of the website to which one of our advertising contents leads.
- According to your device's display settings (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) when visiting our website, depending on the hardware and software that your device uses to view or read content.
- According to the location data (longitude and latitude) that we (or our providers) received from your device with your prior authorisation.
- Monitor your device's subsequent browsing on websites / applications.
If you share your device with other people
If your device is used by several people and if many browsers are installed on the same device, we cannot guarantee that the services and advertisements intended for your device will suit how you specifically use the device and not how another person uses the device. If applicable, sharing the use of your device with other people and the configuration of your browser's cookie settings are of your free choosing and your responsibility.
List of cookies
Cookies stored for essential purposes:
These cookies are essential for the operation of the website. Without these cookies, it would be impossible to remember your choices and journey, such as not showing you a website's introductory animation if you have already seen it.
Traffic measurement and statistics cookies placed by Google Analytics:
These cookies are used to determine the number of users and identify how they use the website. We use the information received to constantly improve your user experience.
The selected data cannot be used to identify a user, insofar as information is anonymous.
Cookies placed by third-party applications integrated into our website:
We are likely to include third-party computer applications in our website, which you can use to share our website's content with other people or show other people your visit or your opinion regarding our website's content. This especially applies to the "Share" and "Like" buttons from such social networking sites as Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
The social networking site providing this type of application button is likely to identify you with this button, even if you did not use the button when browsing our website. This type of application button can be used by the social networking site to monitor your browsing history on our website, simply due to the fact that your social network account was activated on your computer (open session) while browsing our website. We have no control over the process that social networking sites use to collect information relating to your browsing history on our website and associated with the personal information in their possession.
We would invite you to refer to the privacy policies of those social networking sites to determine the purposes, particularly advertising purposes, for which they might use the browsing information collected via such application buttons. The said privacy policies must enable you to define your permissions for those social networking sites, especially by configuring your account settings for each site.
All rights reserved © Api & You.
All reproduction and distribution rights reserved © Api & You.